Is there a Future Search in your future?
Did you know that…
- Hundreds of communities and organizations have achieved a shared vision and committed action from diverse stakeholders in a single Future Search?
- People worldwide have found common ground in Future Search despite differences of ability, age, education, ethnicity, function, gender, hierarchy and language?
- When given simple guidelines large groups can manage their own planning with little active facilitation?
- Focusing on a shared future provides more incentive for action than listing problems or conflicts?
- Having everyone create a joint picture of the world leads to everyone improving the whole in ways they had not thought possible?
- Getting the right people in the room for 16 hours or more is the key to success in Future Search?
- More action and follow-up have come from a few days of Future Search than from dozens of smaller meetings over months or years?
- Most people find these statements hard to believe until they experience Future Search?
For more information please join us on:
Sandra Janoff, PhD, Co-Founder and Director • Marvin Weisbord, Co-Founder and Director Emeritus • Sally Theilacker, Program Manager
Address: 4700 Wissahickon Ave, Suite 126, Philadelphia PA 19144 USA
Phone: +1 800-951-6333 or +1 215-951-0328 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org