In the Future Search Network you can:
- Learn effective cross-cultural action principles and planning methods.
- Find mentors to help you organize and run Future Searches.
- Increase your skills in working with large, diverse groups.
- Participate in a positive worldwide change strategy.
- Joining the Future Search Network is a practical way to support, build and identify yourself with one of the world’s most effective voluntary cross-cultural networks.
- Participation in conference documenting, research and writing and opportunities to work on large scale projects. and Network Activities
- Videos, meeting designs, and sample reports for orienting people to the benefits of Future Search.
- Mentors to help you find clients, set up orientation meetings, run Future Searches, learn new techniques, and refine your facilitation skills.
- An annual international Learning Exchange and regional exchanges.
- Answers to Future Search-related questions and news of conference opportunities via the Future Search listserv, Linked-in and Facebook.
- Web site database of hundreds of Future Searches in every sector, archives of past Newsletters, and an on-line library.
- Be part of a global strategy to make the world a more just and livable place one meeting at a time.
For more information please join us on: