Future Search in Virtual Space®
Online Training Workshop
A Leadership Workshop
Five 5.5-Hour Sessions
September 29, 30, October 1, 4, 5, 2021
*First, pay for the workshop. You will then be directed to the registration form.
We know that the principal of “everybody improving whole systems” is transformative. There is so much brokenness in the world today. We are energized about our readiness to respond, enabling people to cross boundaries and address seemingly intractable problems. FSVS offers the opportunity for more of us around the planet to participate in the battle against complex social, economic and technical issues. Imagine taking on these problems while cutting back on our carbon footprint. FSVS provides your sponsor a robust, secure process that works and your participants an online tool they can easily use, with no need to be a trained techie.
Future Search in Virtual Space Bluescape Wall
Future Search in Virtual Space Pricing
Play video for demonstration of the Virtual Wall
Register now and you will receive:
- Certification as a Future Search in Virtual Space (FSVS)® Consultant.
- Step-by-step FSVS manual for planning.
- Step-by-step FSVS manual for facilitation.
- Step-by-step support for onboarding participants.
- One year access to the FSVS Future Search Template on the Bluescape® platform, to practice and show potential clients.
- Workshop materials.
- Community of FSVS practitioners.
- Reduced Fees: If you work full-time for a registered non-profit.
- Participant access to Bluescape and technical support for a charge for each virtual meeting. (Click here for details)
- Access to your own unique Bluescape workspace with Future Search template that is valid for up to three Future Searches that you undertake in the year.
- No separate user fees for your sponsor and participants.
- FSVS user support.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Search Network Members – US$ 3600
For questions about registration, contact Danielle Yanelli, Program Manager email@example.com.
For questions about content, contact Sandra Janoff, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 610 909 0640.