If you wish to join this project, here are some things you can
- Find out which people at the conference signed up
to do what and interview them by phone or in person afterwards to see
what they actually did.
- Trace the ripple effect to people who were not at
the conference; call and interview anybody whose name comes up in other
interviews as having done significant work.
- Draw a sociogram or spider web diagram of the connections
between individuals, and organizations during and after the conference.
- Get together some participants and make a mind map
of all the ripples they can think off; then have a dialogue on what
can be learned from their experience.
- Get yourself and the Network on mailing lists of task
forces that emerged from future search, or for newsletters or other
documents that will enable us to trace the ripples over time. If you
discover a new web site based on a future search, make sure the link
is noted at www.futuresearch.net.
- Collect useful documents--follow-up memos, reports,
review meetings, news and magazine articles, etc.
- Tell us what works and doesn't in documenting your
case, so that the information can be shared among all parties.
- Communicate with the Network by phone, fax, E-mail,
or in person, as you wish.
Please contact Sally Theilacker , email@example.com or
800.951.6333 if you would like participate.