- Learn effective cross-cultural action principles and
- Find mentors to help you organize and run Future
- Increase your skills in working with large, diverse
- Participate in a positive worldwide change strategy.
- A practical way to support, build and identify yourself
with one of the world's most effective voluntary cross-cultural networks.
- Participation in conference documenting, research
and writing and opportunities to work on large scale projects.
- A subscription to FutureSearching a
rich journal of ideas, cases and applications, published three times
- Videos, overheads, meeting designs, and sample reports
for orienting people to the benefits of Future Search.
- Mentors to
help you find clients, set up orientation meetings, run Future Searches,
learn new techniques, and refine your facilitation skills.
- An annual international Learning
Exchange and regional exchanges.
- Instant answers to Future Search related questions
and news of conference opportunities via the Future Search email listserve.
- Web site database of hundreds of Future Searches in
every sector, archives of past Newsletters, and an on-line library.